Tuesday 5 May 2009


Its Tuesday. Not been blogging much as I am never sure what to say or How to say it, But this is a new day for me and I am going to try blog at least once a week, lol even if it is just Hello....
Last night was the same quite monday night watched the soaps and stitched, bathed the kids and then stitched, This morning I have been awake since 5 am with sore stomach and head ache that could kill a baby elephant, :( but they are regular and I am use to them, I get a headache and they can last up to 10 days sometimes more,
The Kids are back to school today after having a really nice long weekend off, they were out playing with friends and had sleepovers, Jack was 6 on friday so we also had his party, My friend took ill so I had her son/my godson and he is 5 months old, never sure about having babies in the house over night as I refuse to go to my bed incase I dont hear them or something happens, soon friday night I stitched through the night and got a popcorn design finished and framed for my hall way,
Saturday was the usual, Gary pottered about outside I got some house work done but not loads as I was tired and then worked a few hours in the afternoon on my winnie the pooh cushion, and all day sunday stitched on 3 different thing, monday got up had bath, got fresh pjs on and did nothing all day :D well I stitched but no house work or even wash put on :( tut tut but hey ho I am always doing it.
Hope you have nice Tuesday x

1 comment:

  1. I try to blog once a week as well. Sometimes it works and sometimes it dont! LOL Anway, hope you are feeling better soon! It stinks when we get so use to feeling bad that it is nothing unusual!

    ReplyDelete