Sunday 3 May 2009

Ufo finish after 3 years

this is my popcorn kit I bought a few years ago and started then got bored :( so it was put away in the drawer, on friday at my sons 6th birthday my friend took quite ill and was whisked away to the hospital, and I kept her son, my god son, he is 5 months old and just a star, but I have never had him before over night and didnt know what kind of sleeper he was,
put him to bed at 7,30 pm and sat up all night incase I didnt hear him and to make sure he was ok and didnt stop breathing, he woke at 9,50am, so I went and dug out a ufo and popcorn was the first to hand, got it finished just after lunch on saturday and washed and framed by saturday night, well chuffed.....

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Great job, even though it did take 3 years! LOL Seriously, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete